Saturday, December 19, 2009

love poem

This poem was written by me during our courtship days for my husband.We are childhood sweethearts and the poem was written during my college summer vacations when i couldnt meet him for a long time.A bit childish yet ..very sweet.

caution:Read it with the mindset of a teenager



You are always near me
when i open my eyes every morning
You are always close to wish me a hearty good morning
as i proceed with my daily chores you are there following me
Sharing the morning tea and breakfast
You are always near my heart

As i walk along the lane
u r again there to make me feel secure
At the study table u help me with my studies
u share with me my ideas,plans and schemes

The long evenings are spent cosily together
listening to soft music
In nights as i try to sleep
u slip into my dreams
I feel your presence everywhere
as far as i can see upto the horizon

u r always there in my creation
Like a GOD
u lift me from the realms of this world into the never ending land of
love,hope, trust and affection.

2 comments:

  1. this poem starts in the morning but never ends with shadows of night ...'cause " u slip into my dreams" so it must go on ... but i disagree with " u r always there in my creation Like a GOD " oh no .... you are saying ..like a god .. chalega ... बाकी पोयम कहाँ है ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful poem i like the poem i love the poem . bas main to yahi kahugi ki apni zindagi ke har ehassas se apne blog ko sajati raho . zindagi main aise ehasaas bahut kamm logo ki zindagi main shamil hote hai . In nights as i try to sleep u slip into my dreams . this line is amazing .

    ReplyDelete