Tuesday, November 3, 2009

YESS BOSS

Recently while reading a book I fell upon a line that caught my attention. It stated
"Dont give your Boss so much respect that u dont have any self respect left"

Yet majority of us do exactly the same,there may be a variety of reasons u would like to give to support that.
Not for many of us going to work is a fulfilling experience,reason a tyrannical boss.
A boss who would sit on their promotional files,withheld appraisals,spoil confidential reports just because his ego was not pampered.
Under such superiors many forget that the company pays them for their skills and time they offer but not for their dignity to be thrashed day in day out , for years together.
Such is the intoxication of power that one human being forgets to behave in an human way with another.
People who say "YES BOSS" are promoted and the efficient,genuine workers who refuse to flatter are tortured in many ways.
I myself have gone through this depressing experience in my life , yet I refuse to surrender to the
stupid whims and fancies of my boss cause I firmly believe in another beautiful line
"IF U DONT STAND UP FOR SOMETHING U FALL FOR ANYTHING"

2 comments:

  1. यह मैनेजमेंट फंडा बढ़िया है । लेकिन ऑफिस के बॉस के अलावा घर मे भी एक बॉस होता है , वहाँ भी यह नियम लागू होंगे क्या? चापलूसी और चमचागिरी से यह नुकसान तो होता है कि जो योग्य व्यक्ति होता है वह उस पद तक नही पहुंच पाता और उससे कम प्रतिभा शाली वहाँ पहुंच जाता है । यह चापलूसी राजनीति मे भी चलती है इसीलिये हमारे देश को सही नेतृत्व नही मिल पाता । इन अच्छे विचारों के लिये बहुत धन्यवाद ..विचार क्या यह सच्चाई है ।

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post. I liked it very much as you have portrayed the true fact of our professional life. I fully agree with you. Even I have also experienced the same thing like you. This line is very much appropriate for all the professionals -
    IF U DONT STAND UP FOR SOMETHING U FALL FOR ANYTHING.

    ReplyDelete