Friday, October 26, 2012

NAVRATRI:NINE LESSONS & THE TENTH....???

This year I decided to have "GHATSTHAPNA" in my house.My confidence on myself ws all time low and so decided to woo the divinity through this.Secretly I told Goddess that everyday you would  convey me the  fundamentals of life through some person or sign which I should intutively know is through YOU !

So here are the valuable lessons I learnt through people,symbols,books ....
  1. learn to have FAITH...this I felt when I was making elaborate PREPARATIONS for  inviting the Goddess to my home.It gives Hope..THINGS WILL BE FINE
  2. learn to SEE THE BEAUTY in small things..this i felt when i used to CHANGE flowers ,draw rangoli ,do pooja ,smelt the incense sticks..when the Devi was at my place.CREATIVITY  NOURISHES OUR MIND ,BODY AND SOUL
  3. saw the seeds in the TOKRI growing into small plants in which the GHAT was placed.REALISED THAT THERE IS TIME FOR EVERYTHING.no matter how much ever hard we try... fowers bloom at their own pace.... the same is true about other things in life
  4. read about the energy bands in our body through BOOK.."healing yourself through intution".I learnt that the POWER TO HEAL OURSELVES LIES WITHIN US..till then no medicine works for us. started doing yoga again.
  5. my HUBBY told me when we were casually chatting "that u should enjoy n whatever situation u r.JUST LIVE IN THE MOMENT.
  6. my mentor,elder brother SHARAD BHAIYA told me when we were talking on phone"when we start asking questions we suffer but after this sufferring comes permanent dawn of happiness."BEYOND FEAR LIES VICTORY.
  7. Met a woman friend who had undergone so many operations in last five years..ulcer,appendix,has thyroid,and is going for fibrosis operation next month.I asked her don't u feel the pain and fear...she told me "SHVETA WHEN I AM BUSY I DON'T FEEL ANY PAIN OR FEAR..THE PROBLEMS START WHEN I AM ALONE DOING NOTHING"...WORK THE BEST ANTIDOTE TO DEPRESSION.
  8. Did HAVAN at my home...I realised the BEAUTY AND POWER OF RITUALS...they MAKE WAY FOR FAMILY COMING TOGETHER AND ENHANCES BONDING WITH OTHER PEOPLE AND NATURE.
  9. on the ninth day evening I SUBMERGED THE TOKRI in which ghat was placed in sea.learnt  POWER OF COMMITMMENT AND NO MATTER SOMETIMES  HOW MUCH EVER WE ARE ATTATCHED WE HAVE TO LET GO SOME THINGS FROM OUR LIVES..
          AND.....ON THE TENTH DAY...I  sacked my servant for silly reason...fought with my husband...shouted on my kid..and was very angry with the world..how unfair life is :( :(
this taught me that  NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE LEARN ABOUT THE TRUTHS OF LIFE WE ARE STILL HUMANBEINGS ..BOUND TO MAKE MISTAKES LEARN FROM THEM AND AGAIN MAKE SOME NEW OR REPEAT THE OLD ONES.ITS NATURAL....:) :)HAHAHA.. LOLZ.
         I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE END RESULT WILL BE BUT I KNOW  FOR SURE THIS JOURNEY  WAS AND IS IMPORTANT FOR ME.....FOR MY  SOUL !!!


        

No comments:

Post a Comment