Sunday, June 13, 2010

POEM: I HOPE SOMEDAY..............

I hope someday ……….

You will see the twinkle in my eyes

As I see your dreams turn into reality

I hope someday …

You will listen to the skip in my heartbeats

As you whisper sweet little nothings in my ears

I hope someday……….

You will notice the tiny jump in my steps

As we walk holding hands on the roads that lead nowhere

I hope someday…..

You will feel the warmness with which

I keep your world dazzling clean and beautiful

I hope someday

You will notice the affection

With which I treat your kith and kin

I also hope that someday you will empathise with the pain in my heart

When I withdraw into my shell

Cause you don’t pay much attention to me

But ALAS! The only thing that you do is bask in my external beauty

I feverishly hope that someday......

YOU will understand and appreciate

The real ME……….

1 comment:

  1. I hope some day
    somebody will understand these emotions
    and appreciate
    B'cause the hope and understanding and appreciation all are in waiting ......

    ReplyDelete