Thursday, October 29, 2009

hi once again,
this is something related to we all experience sometime or the other -stress
quite depressing na
the one thing that nobody asks for but everyone gets its share.financial stress ,emotional stress,health stress, peer pressure stress (reminds me of my brother who called me yesterday to discuss it).what do we do?
lots of books are written,realms of papers is wasted to teach us how to combat stress but seriously do we remember when it really strikes us any of the advises.do any of the books help u to relase the sinking feeling in yr stomach?
do tarot cards reading ,running to astrologers to see yr future helps u to combat the worry wrinkles on your face?
different people different solutions but let me share with u what works for me
  • i get down on my knees and pray,pray pray to not solve the problem but to help me regain my mental peace.
  • say sorry to god for my sins which i must have committed in the past this or another lifetime.
  • say thank u for all the things i have
  • carry on with my daily routine
  • hang on,i say to myself "this too shall pass"
  • do charity,helps me feel good
  • help someone makes me feel better
  • play with my 2 year old daughter,looking at her i feel atleast somethings are still as god wanted them to be(pure,innocent, untouched by the evils).
  • cry cry yeah even i am human,its okay.
  • the most important one i ask the angels for help(i believe n them).these are some of things that i do ,they may sound a bit cliched but they sure shot work for me sooner or later and once again i be my happy go lucky self.

1 comment:

  1. अब मुझे डर लग रहा है कि एक गम्भीर लड़की से किस तरह बात करूँ " cry cry yeah even i am human,its okay." but I also believe in this " because I believe in this....."TEARS CONSTITUTE INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE"-SHARAD KOKAS

    ReplyDelete